Ok I have put together a fun gift guide full of tons of things I either have and absolutely love, or that I am dying to try! There is something for every kind of Mama and something for every budget <3
Here we go!
All items listed from left to right following the pictures
The Beauty Mama
- NYX Butter Gloss $2.98 -This is the best lip gloss on the market. It’s hydrating and beautiful, not sticky and lasts all day. These colors are perfect together in my opinion! Use Praline on your top lip and Creme Brûlée on the bottom for some soft natural beauty.
- Aquis Rapid Dry Hair Turban $40 – This is one of my top picks, I think every women should have one of these! This is so much better for your hair. Wrapping your hair in a towel can cause damage and breakage. This is lightweight and proven to cut drying time by 50% because of the proprietary wicking fabric called Aquitex. It prevents Hygral Fatigue—the stretching and swelling of wet hair that makes it vulnerable to frizz, split-ends and damage! Also, it buttons on the back to stay on so that you can get ready for the day HANDS FREE!
- PMD White Clean Pro $149 – Now I have not tried this but Im dying to. This is one of the pricier items, but if you want to wow a mama, this one is the one. This facial cleanser has a cleaning side AND a heat pad side to massage your face with! Can you imagine how good that must feel? Imagine if you were sick or something too! It helps to open your pores so you can take your facial cleaning to the next level. It simultaneously vibrates as well to help lift, firm and tone your skin. <3
There is also a gift set if you have the budget or want to splurge big time!
- Babe Lash Eyelash Serum $27.50 – I heard of this through a friend with the most beautiful lashes in the world, and asked her what her secret was… She said Babe Lash. I myself have never used it, but I know it can do wonders for your lashes! This is a serum that helps to grow, lengthen and strengthen your lashes.
- Quip Electronic Toothbrush $40 Starter Set – this toothbrush brand steers away from gimmicks and focuses just on whats healthy for your teeth while adding sleek style and convenience. This electric toothbrush has a built in two minute timer, travel ready cover, soft round tip bristle heads that are delivered fresh every 3 months and a wall mount that you can put on your mirror if you wish. No more bulky chargers on your counter.
- Winky Lux Flower Balm $16 – This stuff is so special. It’s a reactive balm stain that goes on clear and creates the perfect shade of pink thats unique to you based on your skin’s pH levels. Each Flower Balm contains a real chrysanthemum. Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Sulfate Free and Vegan.
- Rose Quarts Facial Roller $40 – Facial rolling has been a beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century. Its relaxing and de-stressing. A rose quartz roller supports lymphatic drainage to reduce the appearance of puffiness, and wrinkles. It helps to firm the look of skin through gentle massage.
- Tatcha Primer $22 – Silk cavnas protective primer, mini. I have seen several women wearing this primer and they all have said its changed their makeup routine! Saying they don’t need anything more than a tinted moisturizer after using it! Sephora describes this as a velvety priming balm of pressed silk that smooths and makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of your skin, helping to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer $59 – My mom and I got this dryer to try after seeing it all over Instagram, and the rumors are true… It RULES. My hair has so much volume that lasts all day. it even feels “salon soft” like I got a fresh blowout. I will say, I had to watch a few tutorials to see just how to get the most out of this dryer but it was totally worth it! There are a lot of duplicates out there that are more budget friendly, but I can’t vouch for them so I linked the real one and the one I have.
- Crystal Glass Nail File $8.97 – This little gem has a protective travel case with it so it can stay safe in your purse. We’ve all been there, when we break a nail and don’t have a file handy. These glass files are great for all nail types: Natural nails, Gel, Acrylic fake nails, etc. The only file you need <3 Plus, look how beautiful that thing is!
- Body Blur $45 – This lotion has BB Properties in it that helps to hide blemishes and imperfections! It helps to smooth skin appearance while reflecting light, making your skin look soft focused (perfect for photo time). This can be showered off whenever you choose so its better and safer than a self tanner, and not so dominant in color. You can use this on your body or your face. Gives any women confidence in her skin <3
- Beauty Blenders 5 pack $8.99 < That price speaks for itself. 5 pack of beauty blenders? First of all, these are not cheap. Second, these are the exact dupe of a Pro Sephora beauty blender that costs $20 for one… These are worth it.
- Slipsilk Pure Silk Pillowcase $85 – this is another pricey item, but it’s more of an investment that most women aren’t willing to do for themselves. To put it simply, this is an anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bed head pillowcase that’s like an eight-hour beauty treatment every night. Silk pillowcases have so many benefits for your hair and body! Make the investment for your mama <3
- SugarBear Hair Vitamins $29 – I have used these and can attest that they DID make my hair grow and made it so much stronger and healthier. They are also delicious lol. I would love to receive this as a gift, because it’s another thing you have to remember to get for yourself that wouldn’t necessarily be at the top of the priority list. But it’ll make a women feel her best <3 You can also get this in a 2 month or 3 month supply or a monthly subscription. They also sell shampoo and conditioner!
The Stylish Mama
- DandelionsInDecember Pendents $25/$29 – the first two pictures are from a sweet little Etsy shop that you have to go check out. She makes custom jewelry too. The first is a real dandelion seed in that pendent! So cute! And the other is a mustard seed! (for your faithful mama) It goes with scripture Matthew 17:20.
- MOM necklace $48 – this amazing gift comes in a variety of colors and stones to choose from. If you click on that picture and read what it says, I don’t need to say much more <3 For the best friend mama in your life.
- Cool Mom “Espwa” Shirt $26 – Espwa means HOPE in Haitian Creole. Give a gift that gives right back. Theshopforward.com supports expectant moms in rural Haiti through Project Medishare maternity centers. Your Mama can wear proudly knowing it will provide lifesaving maternal healthcare to moms and babies in Central Plateau, Haiti. Their HOPE is that together we can spread ‘espwa’ in Haiti – hope for a better future, hope for a better Haiti.
- Cascading Hanger Hooks $8.99 – The next two pictures you see up there are hanger hooks! These would be a great basket filler if you like to buy your mom a smorgasbord of things for Mothers Day. I know most women have overflowing closets and the clothes still keep on coming’! These hooks will probably change the game for storing last seasons items.
- Loopy Phone Case $40 – these cases rule you guys… They are military drop-rated and available for all kinds of different phones. I have one of these and I have not dropped my phone once since having it. These are way better than a pop-socket because the pop sockets keep falling off. I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to slip this in my pocket as easily, but I don’t even notice its there. It’s so much easier to carry my phone with one finger instead of taking up a whole hand!
- Wedge Sandal $79 – & – Raffi Sandal $49 – Color Options.
I’ve linked up two pairs of shoes here for each kind of mama. The one pictured is the Wedge version. SO CUTE. And also like a cloud to walk in (as are most Steve Madden shoes, though on the pricier side.) The Raffi Sandal is JUST as comfy of a cloud but a flat platform for a mama who doesn’t want the rise. Both the same style, in different heights (and equally as adorable).
- All in a Name Personalized Necklace $61 – These are such a sweet gift because they are completely customizable so you can use a name, nickname, saying or mantra <3 They are great quality, cute and dainty, and SO popular right now!
- Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses and Also Found Here & if for some reason we need another link ALSO found here – $153 – $168
Any sunglasses would be a great gift if these are out of the budget, but these are trending like crazy and the quality, brand and price are unbeatable for a long lasting, rad, pair of sunglasses! These are at the top of my list <3 HINT HINT.
The New Mama
- Solly Baby Wrap $65 – The Solly baby wrap is a new mama’s must have piece. Baby wearing is important and beneficial for both baby annnnddd mama. It reduces infant crying by almost 50%, calms gas, helps reduce postpartum depression, promotes bonding and its hand free of course! I don’t know how any mom can go without a wrap.
- MAMA Sleep Mask $7 – any sleep mask would be a hit gift for a new mom who has to try to force herself to sleep when baby sleeps, but this one is so cute and totally budget friendly. It’s not always easy to nap in the middle of the day, but my face mask helped me A LOT when Holly was a newborn. I couldn’t have napped without it. I also still use it! Lol
- Lolly Llama Amber Teething Necklace $17.99 – Natural teething remedy. Baltic amber has been used for 100’s of years as a natural healer. It is believed to improve immunity, energy, acid balance, and work as a powerful antioxidant. When you baby wears it, his/her body heat triggers the release of a minute amount of oil that contains succinic acid, a naturally-occurring substance in the body. When the oil is absorbed, it has an analgesic effect on swollen, sore gums.
- FridaBaby 3-in1 Machine $49 Humidifier, diffuser, nightlight for your nursery. This machine has a sinus-soothing cool mist that you can adjust, aromatherapy, and a relaxing color-changing nightlight.
- The Teething Egg $19.99 – the teething egg is one of the best teethers on the market. I’ts unique design reaches a full range of babies gums while keeping a consistently smooth surface so baby can apply the pressure he/she needs to relieve the pain. Babies are more attracted to round breast-shaped objects, and there is a rattle inside for more sensory play. It’s also made in the USA, FDA approved, and 100% safe for your little one.
- Doona+ Infant Stroller/Car Seat $499 – This is a splurge, but if you have it in the budget, you’d be blessing someone with one of the most amazing contraptions I’ve ever seen. I probably would have pooped myself if I had gotten a gift like this, and if I had had the money I would have definitely gotten one of these. This is a Stroller & a car seat in one… So great for a mama on-the-go, multi-kid mama or a traveling mama. No need for two different contraptions or having to transfer the sleeping baby from one giant piece of cargo to the other. <3
The Traveling Mama
- Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag $ Prices vary on availability $ – This is essential to any traveling mama! This is one of the larger, better quality travel bags out there. You can literally pack everything in here, and it hangs! So when you get to where your going, you can just hang it up instead of stringing all of your products across the bathroom counters or hotel floors.
- Hanging Travel Jewelry Organizer $22.99 – If you have ever tried to pack jewelry on a trip, then you know the ziplock baggies aren’t cutting it… I skip taking jewelry anywhere because I always lose it in the bottom of my suitcase… This would change the game! I’m gettin’ me one of these for my next trip <3
- Curling Iron Cover $9.99 – I think any women with curling irons just needs these for her drawers at home? I can’t tell you how many times the girls have been too close to them when I’m trying to cool them down. These are great for traveling when you need to get your curling iron packed in your bag because your late for a meeting or your husband’s yelling at you! Lol
- Hydro Flask $44.95 – Though you can’t take these through an airplane gate full of water, you can take it empty and just fill it up on the other side and have the water for your whole trip! Thats my trick. Ever overpaid for water at the airport? I won’t do that again. ALSO, no one likes to make stops for more water when on a road trip, and all that plastic, trash, recyclables, etc… Its too much. I just fill my Hydro Flask with water and its enough for everyone in the car.
- Garment Steamer $21.99 – Can’t beat that price. Steamers are good on the go or at home! I don’t know anyone who has time for ironing these days, especially while traveling. This handy little guy works wonders on your luggage-wrinkled clothes and is so budget friendly. Any traveling mama would be so thankful to have it for their trips.
- Doona+ Infant Stroller/Car Seat $499 – this is a splurge, but if you have it in the budget, you’d be blessing someone with one of the most amazing contraptions I’ve ever seen. I probably would have pooped myself if I had gotten a gift like this, and if I had had the money I would have definitely gotten one of these. This is a Stroller & a car seat… So great for a mama on-the-go or a traveling mama. No need for two different contraptions or having to transfer the sleeping baby from one giant piece of cargo to the other. <3
- Delsey Paris Luggage $292 – Delsey paris is luxury traveling, but if its in your budget, it’ll make any traveling mom the happiest mama in the world. This suitcase has a lock for keeping your stuff YOURS, breaks on the front wheels so when you are still it won’t roll away, yet allowing you to pull it on the back wheels when you’re ready to move, a hard outer shell to protect everything inside as it’s being tossed around in that cargo hold, fully lined interior and two packing compartments to keep things from drifting around in transit.
The Kitchen Mama
- Ninja FIT $39 – The Ninja fit is the best blender for making your personalized drinks. Protein shakes, green smoothies etc. All the latest and greatest drinks we have now need a convenient blender. The Ninja fit is the perfect budget friendly blender choice from the best blender brand on the market.
- Heated Coffee Mug $79 – Ok but what mom doesn’t needed a heated coffee mug!? Moms always have their coffee and are always too busy to drink it right away. It ends up in the microwave way too many times and tastes so nasty by the time we get to sit down to drink it. This is BRILLIANT.
- Petal Palette Monogram Mug $6.95 – On the topic of coffee, a sweet touch is a monogram mug. There are so many styles out there but this one is just SO cute to me! Especially for that price.
Personalized gift idea: I would buy a mug like this and put cute little things inside of it, like some beauty products, nail polish, necklace, sunglasses etc. to make a sweet little mug full of goodies for my mom.
- Infuser Water Bottle $22 – I love to infuse my water when I’m at home with Holly’s left over fruits and veggies, and I will say the floaties always bug me… so I would love something like this to have clean infused water as well as being able to take it with me wherever we go! Holly loves the infused water too but can’t drink it out of her sippy cup, so this would be a great thing we could share.
- Measuring cups $32 – For the mama chef, these measuring cups are so beautiful and could also double as kitchen decor! Win win. These are a fresh spring floral design to brighten up your mama’s kitchen and are dishwasher safe.
- Cook Books – I chose two of the best cook books you can get right now! I’m sure you have seen “Tasty” idea’s all over your facebook feed of their amazing recipe video’s… Well, they have cookbooks!
This is their best one > The Ultimate Cookbook “how to cook basically anything.”
They also have a Latest and Greatest cookbook as well!
And if your mom is more of a baker, then they have a Tasty Dessert: All The Sweets You Can Eat cookbook too.
- And of course I wouldn’t leave out Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines! This would be my first choice for cookbook. Joanna Gaines could probably sell me a rock if she told me it would be worth it, I trust everything she does! So naturally I gravitate toward this cookbook. Jo believes there’s no better way to celebrate family and friendship than through the art of togetherness, celebrating tradition, and sharing a great meal <3
- Dutch Oven $63 – These are usually $180 but are 50% off right now AND an extra 30% off with code “FRIEND” making it $63. Amazing deal. These dutch ovens are so versatile. There are so many ways to cook with these. Any mama would be so happy to have one in her kitchen.
The Gardening Mama
- Fork and Trowel Set $17.50 – If you have a gardener for a mom, then most likely she doesn’t buy all the cute gardening tools for herself. Get her something that will make her feel cute while she’s out there getting her hands dirty 🙂
“look good, feel good.”
- Watering Can $19.99 – Ok I have been dying to get this watering can for a while now and keep forgetting to pull the trigger. The best part about this watering can, especially for your indoor plants, is that it doubles as DECOR! (I love things that do that…) So if you have some cute shelves in your kitchen or living area, this would really give your shelves a nice pop while also serving a purpose. You can’t get better than that!
Thank you Target! <3
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree $68 – I favor Overstock’s prices for the Ficus Lyrata – A 54″ Fiddle Leaf Fig is only $68 – These come in a variety of sizes and shapes, but the 54″ is the best deal they have for the look, shape and quality! If your mom doesn’t have a green thumb, then this faux plant is the way to go. Any faux plant really spruces up a home, but the Fig tree is so trendy. They look absolutely adorable if you put them in a basket like the one pictured.
Here’s a similar basket option for $13 🙂
- Tabletop Planters $24 – I heard of the sweetest idea for your mom if you have kids of your own: Take any cute little planters and have your kids stamp their handprint on the pots. Such a sweet touch. These pots would be perfect for that! They are small enough for little hands. I would do the handprints in white so it would blend and not be too clashy, but also you could tell they were the grand babies hands. These would display so cute in the wire basket too.
- Garden in a Bag $10 – When a full garden is out the the question, this little garden in a bag is the perfect option. These flowers in a bag are so adorable and the label can be customized! Their bloom cycle is long, spring to autumn, so it will be worth it for your mom. These are self-contained and Eco friendly 🙂
- Gardening Tool Caddy $49 – Hearth and Hand does it good every time! This tool caddy is adorable for any gardener, but could also be used in the off season for holding napkins and dinnerware for holiday parties, or even an indoor planter centerpiece. Lots of fun ways you could use this galvanized tool caddy.
- Real Ficus Lyrata Plant $29.99 – And of course a mama who has a true green thumb would probably love a REAL plant, like a Fiddle leaf fig that she can grow 🙂 Home Depot or Lowes always have these in stock If you go there.
The Home-Body Mama
- (In)courage Devotional Bible $39 – This is the worlds best women study bible! If you know me, then you know I have been raving about this gem. there are 312 devotions written by 122 women of God. I love it and so will your faithful mama. Check out my post about this Bible HERE. I tagged it in the blue/purple leather but I have the green cloth hard back and I love it so much. +more colors.
- Antique Candle Co. $20 – You guys these are THE BEST candles in the world. They smell like exactly what the label says and fill a room with delicious scents like Mama’s Kitchen, Georgia Peach, Country Pear, Back Roads, Clean Cotton, Fresh Cut Herbs, Wildflowers and so many more. These candles ALSO can be bought in Antique TINS like the one in the picture above! How cute is that for a farmhouse home?
- Vintage Succulents Wall Decor $24.95 – This is the cutest piece if wall decor and its actually so much bigger than you’d expect! Scroll through those pics to see. I love everything about this one, you see a lot of these around but some are cheap, too small or don’t actually look vintage. This one’s a winner!
- Floral Pillow Covers $17 – Another vintage look and feel for the home! These are covers for your couch cushions. They add a nice spring look and they are linen cotton so they are amazing quality! Instead of having different pillows for each season, this makes it easier to store and you can just slip them over your winter pillows! Voila!
- Weighted Blanket $169 – This is a splurge, but probably one of the best gifts you could give, any time of the year. Weighted blankets have lots of amazing benefits. They decrease stress and anxiety, restless leg, they help with tossing and turning and better sleep quality. There are several benefits for this blanket and if it’s for your wife, you might also benefit from her better sleep LOL!
- “Success” Paper Scroll Decor $60 – Written on this scroll is such an amazing message for a mother to hear. She can hang it in her home so every time she looks at it, she can remember just how much you love her and how her impact on your life has been a Success in your book.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser $69.99 – If your mama uses essential oils, this would be a beautiful addition to her home. It’s beautiful as decor and works to use ultrasonic vibrations to turn the fragrant water into mist, dispersing it perfectly.
- Girl, Wash Your Face $13 – “Stop believing the lies bout who you are so you can become who you were meant to be.” This book is a wake up call! SO GOOD! Girl, Wash Your Face is a dose of high-octane straight talk that will spit you out on the other end chasing down dreams you hung up a long time ago. PERFECT for any mother.
- Google Home Mini $49 – Give your mama the gift of music & dancing. Google home is so much more than that, but when we gave this to my mother-in-law for Christmas, she said we gave her back the gift of music. And I just don’t know a gift that is better than that <3
- Neck Massager $40 – The stress of being a mama will make you scrunch your shoulders and clench your jaw causing you tension headaches and migraines for daaayyyysss. A massager will help a mama relax at the end of the day (or any time of day) to relax and wind down so she doesn’t go to sleep tense as well. This, combined with that weighted blanket sounds like a dream 😉
- Hoover Linx Vacuum $129 – Honestly this would be the perfect gift for any mama, but most especially if your mama is getting older and needs something helpful to make cleaning her house a little easier. It’s cordless and very lightweight so your mom won’t need to bend over as much or hurt her back or arm pushing around a heavy vacuum.
For Mama’s who love quality time instead of presents: No matter where you live
Tickets to a Performing Arts Show
Mani / Pedi’s
A Meal Together
Cook A Meal Together
Take A Class:
Host A Party With All Her Friends
Recreate An Old Photo
Visit A Museum
Take A Road Trip
And obviously take A LOT of selfies <3